We’re building out the backend of an e-learning SaaS product and are in need of a top Ruby on Rails developer to contribute their expertise. You will work closely with our product designer, CTO, and project manager. This position will be full-time for a minimum of 6 months, and if things go well we’d love to work with you long-term.
We are an agency partner unlike any other. We bring products to market, help corporations innovate, and consult on every level of business. We have worked with some of the largest brands and also helped form and launch multiple startups. From conducting research to bringing new products to market: we can bring nearly any idea to life!
Who are you?
- Delivering high availability and performance.
- Solid experience creating hooks and service workers.
- Can lead the development of features end-to-end (front end, back end, database, etc.)
- Focus on quality and best practice coding (important).
- Good communication skills in English and in general.
- Ready to do long-term challenging tasks.
- Highly reliable and trustworthy.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass, LESS).
- Experience with Git or other source control solutions.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile first approach.
- Knowledge of service integration using REST APIs.
What will you be doing?
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Responsible for development of new features using React., and/or other technologies.
- Key member of a small team leading the core development.
- Build and improve our e-learning software.
- Keep up with new development technologies and best practices.
- Develop new features end-to-end.
- Improve existing features.
- Resolve technical customer issues.